In this article, I will be comparing Philips qp2525/10 vs qp2526/10 grooming trimmer and shaver. There is hardly any difference between the 2 models and one can easily get confused about which one to buy. This post of mine aims to help you select the right model for you according to your needs.
If you are in hurry and want my direct recommendation I can say, after comparing all the aspects of both the shavers including cost and longevity, I highly recommend this product.
I have discussed my reason for recommending the above product in the article below so make sure to read the complete article.
Comparison Table Between Philips Epilator qp2525/10 vs qp2526/10 :
To make things simpler, I have made a comparison table below.
|1||Philips OneBlade technology||Yes||Yes|
|3||Wet and Dry use||Yes||Yes|
|5||Chick on comb||3 ( 1,3, 5 mm)||3 ( 1,3, 5 mm)|
|6||Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
|8||Dimensions||7.5 x 10 x 18 Cm||7.5 x 10 x 18 Cm|
|9||Extra Replacement blade||No||Yes|
|10||Max discount||Click here||Click here|
I assume with the help of the table above table the differences between the 2 products are clear.
The main difference between Philips Epilator qp2525/10 vs qp2526/10:
- The only major difference between Philips qp2525/10 vs qp2526/10 is that qp2526 comes with extra blade.
Let’s go ahead and discuss the key features of Philips qp2525/10 and qp2526/10.
- Unique OneBlade system: The unique OneBlade system allows you to style, trim and shave while keeping the skin feeling soft. The dual protection system has a protective plate on top of the cutter that prevents the blade from touching skin.
- Dual-sided blade: The dual-sided blade lets you shave in any direction with ease. At the same time, the high-performance cutter powers through the hair at 200 times per second for a precise sharp edge.
- Rechargeable battery: With the NiMH battery of the trimmer you can have 45 minutes of constant shave after 8-hour charge.
- Water-resistant: OneBlade is water-resistant so you can shave with or without foam – whichever you prefer. Also, it is easy to clean just rinse it under the tap.
- 3 trimming combs: The trimmer also comes with 3 click-on trimming combs (1,3,5mm) to get the even beard length you want.
- Long-lasting blades: The blades are designed for lasting performance. You need to change the blade every 4 months.
- 2-year warranty: The trimmer also comes with 2 years company warranty.
Here is a video by Philips that explains how to you the shave face and body comfortably.
You can also check my article on Which Philips Aquatouch Shaver Is Best?
So here I end the article on Philips qp2525/10 vs qp2526/10. I hope I was able to help you select your Philips OneBlade trimmer. Let me know in the comment section below which 1 did you select.