Philips is a well-known brand for health and personal care products. All Philips products are designed to deliver visible results that last long – and to empower you to look and feel confident every day. This Philips BHH880/10 straightening brush is one of the top-selling straighteners in India today.
Philips BHH880/10 Review.
For best offers on Philips BHH880/10 click here.
The key feature in detail:
Keratin-infused ceramic coating: The bristles with keratin-infused ceramic coating glide smoothly through your hair for naturally straight and shiny hair
Triple bristle design: Gently detangles and straightens while protecting your scalp from heat
Thermo protect technology: ThermoProtect technology maintains a constant temperature across the brush to prevent overheating for protected, healthy-looking hair
2 temperature settings: Two temperature settings (170°C & 200°C) to best suit your hair type.
Paddle-shaped brush: Enjoy the advantages of the paddle-shaped brush design which is 60mm wide, allowing you to straighten more hair in one go to get the wished straight look faster
Fast heat-up time: Ready to use in 50 seconds.
Ready to use indicator light: The LED on the handle light indicates when the brush is ready to use
Product (Bhh880 heated straightening brush), warranty card and user manual.
Verdict after using Bhh880 heated straightening brush:
- Hassle-free and easy to use. Takes much lesser time than the normal straightener thus saving much time and effort
- Worth the money.
- Gives you more natural straight hair and not poker-straight hair. ( If you want to have a proper straight hair look, then this product is not for you.)
- It is quite bulk and slightly heavyweight as compared to regular hair straighteners.
- Not that great if you have extra curly or thick hair.
- It is quick but straighten hair not long-lasting.
Click here for more reviews from other verified customers.
- It contains a swivel cord for comfortable use.
- The brush has two temperature settings (170 degrees C & 200 degrees C) to best suit your hair type.
- It has an auto shut-off time of about 60 minutes.
- Philips BHH880 comes with a 2-year guarantee.
- Voltage: Universal V
- Product size (LxWxH) : 6 x 32 x 12 Centimeters
- Product Weight: 618 Grams
- Total number of bristles: 247
- Heater type: PTC
- LED light indicator: White colour
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Follow the instruction manual.
- Make sure to comb and detangle your hair properly before using Philips Bhh880 to reduce hair breakage.
- Brush your hair in sections. You can take bigger sections than what you would normally use on a flat iron.
- Register your product on Philips official website immediately, if you want to use the 2-year warranty service.
Conclusion for Philips BHH880/10 Review:
I would genuinely recommend this product if you want to cut down on the frizz in your hair every morning while going to work and get smooth naturally straight looking hair. It takes only a few minutes for it to run through your hair and keep it looking smooth, frizz-free and straight.
Let us also look at some of the other top-selling in India today:
Philips Advanced Heated Straightening Brush BHH880/50:
For best offers on Philips straightening brush BHH880/50 click here.
SYSKA HBS200i Hair Brush Straightener:
For best offers on the Syska HBS200i hairbrush straightener click here.
Remington Professional Style Hair Straightening Brush:
For best offers on Remington professional straightening brush click here.
With this we come to the end of a detailed Philips BHH880/10 Review, I hope you have found the right one. Let us know in the comments below. Also, check out some related articles below.