In this review, I will be comparing two of the best selling Philips trimmers. The article will be comparing Philips BG3006/15 Vs Philips BG1025/15. Both the trimmers are cordless with skin-friendly blades perfect for full-body grooming.
The table below will give you a quick comparison between the two trimmers on important parameters. Do remember to check the user reviews at the bottom of the table.
Comparison Table between Philips BG3006/15 Vs Philips BG1025/15:
|Features||Philips bg3006/15||Philips bg1024/16|
|Cut Width||32 mm||32 mm|
|Cutting Element||Bi-directional trimmer||Bi-directional trimmer|
|Trimming Range||3 mm||0.5 – 3 mm|
|Suitable for||Body Grooming||Body Grooming|
|Length Adjustments||Fixed length||1 Fixed length|
|Power source||Rechargeable battery|
(8 hours charging)
|Battery Type||Ni-MH||AA Battery|
|Battery Run Time (Depends on use)||40 Mins||60 Mins|
|Use||Wet and Dry||Wet and Dry|
|Handle||Ergonomic grip & handling||Ergonomic grip & handling|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
|Covered in warranty||Manufacturing Defects||Manufacturing Defects|
I assume the differences between the 2 products are clear with the help of the simple table above. I will still go ahead and give detailed information about the products.
About Philips BG3006/15:
You can check the latest offers and discount on the reviews here.
- Full body grooming: Philips BG3006/15 is designed to be safe and comfortable for underarms, chest & abs, shoulders, groin area and legs.
- Rounded tips and a hypo-allergenic foil: The shaver head features patented rounded tips and a hypo-allergenic foil to protect your skin while shaving
- Bi-directional comb: The bi-directional trimmers cut longer hairs even when they grow in different directions.
- Rechargeable battery: The trimmer comes with a high power Ni-MH battery which gives 40 minutes of cordless use after an 8-hour charging.
- Waterproof: The trimmer is waterproof so you can use it comfortably in the shower.
- Easy to clean: The body groomer is fully water-resistant, so it can be simply rinsed and cleaned.
- Ergonomic grip: The rubber grip of the trimmer is designed to ensure optimal handling even when wet, for better control during use, in or out of the shower.
About Philips BG1025/15:
Check out more reviews on Philips BG1025/15 here.
- Skin protection system: The skin protection system of the trimmer guard even on the most sensitive body areas while trimming.
- Full body groomer: Its a total body hair trimmer that lets you comfortably get rid of unwanted body hair from all body areas such as the chest, armpits and even the most sensitive areas.
- Bidirectional trimmer: Bidirectional trimmer and 3mm comb makes it possible to catch and cut hairs even when they grow in different directions.
- Long-lasting blades: This body trimmer features long-lasting blades which don’t require replacement regularly.
- Ergonomic grip: The non-slip rubber grip does not allow the trimmer to slip even when you use it in the shower.
- Waterproof: The body groomer is 100% waterproof which makes it easy to clean, and also you can easily use it under the shower while bathing.
- Shower cord: Hang your body groomer where it’s most convenient for you and make it easily accessible.
You can also read my article on Philips bg1025/15 VS Philips bg1024/16.
So, Which one should I buy?
I highly recommend this trimmer not only has a better design and features but also, it has great customer reviews (Avg 4*) on all the online sites and is also one of the top-selling trimmers.
Check out the reviews here.
I hope this review comparing Philips BG3006/15 Vs Philips BG1025/15, helped you select the right trimmer. Which one did you select and why? Let me know your choice and reasons in the comments section below.