In this article Panasonic ER207WK24B Vs ER207WK44B I have not only compared the 2 trimmers but has also made a quicker list of pros and cons.
Although there is no major difference between the two models, if you are looking for a value for money trimmer you should differently go for this one.
But this trimmer is 1 of the top-selling trimmers in Amazon India today and has above 4* star rating.
I have discussed my reason for recommending the above product in the article below so make sure to read the complete article.
Comparison between Panasonic ER207WK24B Vs ER207WK44B:
|Trimming range||2 – 18 mm||2 – 18 mm|
|Blade Material||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Suitable for||Beard & Moustache||Beard & Moustache, Body Grooming|
|Battery Run Time (Depends on use)||40 Mins||40 min|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 43 x 159 MM||22.1 x 15.75 x 6.35 CM|
|Product weight||124 Grams||499 Grams|
|Country of Origin||Thailand||–|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
I assume the differences between Panasonic ER207WK24B Vs ER207WK44B are clear with the help of the table above. I will still go ahead and give detailed information about both of them.
About Panasonic ER207WK24B:
You can check out the latest reviews and offers on Panasonic ER207WK24B here.
- Easy Length Setting: The trimmer has a quick-adjust turn dial for length settings ranging from 2 to 18 mm in 12 steps.
- High-performance blade: The high-performance stainless-steel blades are extra sharp and retain their sharpness over the period of time.
- Detachable and washable blades: The trimmer comes with a detachable blade, which is washable directly under the tab.
- Corded and Cordless use: The dual function of the trimmer allows you to go corded with an AC cord or cordless with a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Ergonomic design: Ergonomically designed grooming tools provide better efficiency and make it very easy to hold and operate while trimming or shaping your beard.
- Lightweight and compact: lightweight and extremely portable make with easy carry while you travel.
- No need to worry about charging, even if the charging time is more and you forgot to keep it on charging you can simply trim with corded the help of AC cord.
- No need for multiple comb attachments, you can simply easily adjust comb up and down into 12 settings From 0.2-1.8 cm.
- The Japanese Blade Technology.
- Easy to use, clean, nice grip and ergonomics.
- Detachable and washable head.
- The trimmer doesn’t heat up while charging and even in use.
- Can’t do zero trim even after removing the comb.
- The adaptor of the charger is heavy.
- The trimmer is not water Proof, so can’t be used during the shower.
- Charging time is high but you can use it with a cord as well so doesn’t make much difference.
About Panasonic ER207WK44B:
You can check out the latest reviews on Panasonic ER207WK44B here.
- Easy Length Setting: The trimmer also has a quick-adjust turn dial for length settings ranging from 0.5 to 18 mm in 13 steps.
- High-performance blade: The extra sharp stainless-steel blades retain their sharpness and give a precise shave even after many use.
- Detachable and washable blades: The detachable and washable blades make it easy to use and clean.
- Corded and Cordless use: The trimmer can be operated with an AC cord or by charging its built-in rechargeable battery.
- Can be used to shave head hair, works perfectly for hair shaving too.
- Great design of the trimmer makes it easy to hold and use.
- The device is not waterproof makes it a bit difficult to clean.
- The blade is wide, so covers a wider area (35 mm), less number of strokes.
- The trimmer is comparably heavy.
- The charger is heaver makes it difficult to carry this trimmer while travelling.
- Blades are not very rounded at the end.
- The blades don’t work well on tiny hairs. Can’t do zero trim.
You can also check my article on Best Hair Clipper For Men In India.
This brings me to the end of my article, Panasonic ER207WK24B Vs ER207WK44B. I hope you were able to select the right trimmer according to your needs. If you have any further questions, do feel free to ask them to me using the comments section below. I will be happy to answer them.